Sunday, October 29, 2006

Been a while...

Seems like I've been here before... LLLOOONNNGGG gaps between postings. I'd love to apologise and say that I had a damned good reason for not posting but the simple fact is I don't! Spending quality time with my kids, working and just plain enjoying the place I am at in my life keeps me busy enough.

Call it laziness, lack of drive, whatever... It's not as if I don't have a lot to talk about... hell, complaining about the irrationality of that person some bloggers refer to as the maven of the local radio talk shows could keep me going forever...

And the only comment I am ever going to make on that subject is this: Sue, if you want to help Newfoundland so much then pick up the torch in the next provincial election for one of the MAINSTREAM parties and get yourself elected - otherwise stop polluting the airways and cyberspace with your own brand of spin doctoring... frankly every Newfoundlander I know is sick of it and of hearing your voice on the radio everytime I turn it on at night...

Now that's out of my system... on with the show!

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger MBA on the Rock! said...

Test Comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home